Interview with Siddarth


Siddarth who began with Boys continued to act in Telugu and Hindi films and now he is back in a Tamil film titled 180 after 7 years.

After 7 years what are the things you have learnt?

My opening itself was big because initially I had worked with Shankar and Manirathnam. So I had to struggle to retain this place. Since I had acted in big Hindi and Telugu films, I was able to learn a lot about technical aspects. This was required because I was basically an assistant director. I have also written a script. I have also sang songs. I have come to Tamil equipped well for my second innings.

Will 180 give you a great success?

Director Jayendra made be dub at the age of 8 and gave me a salary of Rs 300. He has made more than 500 Ad films. He told me a new matter having a good story and treatment. I liked it and the film has come out well.

There are many girl fans for you from all type of quarters. How are you coping up with them?

At any point of time, we cannot manage girls. Because, they will not listen to us. So I try to manage to smile and speak jolly fully. In Telugu, they see me as one among their family members.

There is news that a beautiful romance has blossomed in your life?

In my 10 years of cinema life, I have never spoken about my personal life. I don’t feel right to speak about an actor’s personal life. You can speak any amount about my profession. About my personal matters I will speak only with my family members.

Though you say personal, there are always rumors linking you with Shruthi Haasan. Can you not put an end to it?

Why should I put an end to it? Somebody began this and they alone should put an end to it. I am minding my work. I am an actor. They will keep on speaking. Even if I refute this rumor, are they going to stop it?

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels