Gossips – John says he didn’t match up to relationship with Bips

http://way2online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/John-Abraham-and-Bipasha-Basu--300x225.jpgHunk John Abraham has finally spilled the beans about his broken relationship with girl friend of eight and half years, Bipasha Basu. The actor, who will be next seen in Force alongside Genelia D’ Souza has spoken about Bips in an interview to Simi Garewall for her show India’s most Desirable.

The actor received a warm welcome to the show. The actor had this to say; we had a beautiful relationship but it doesn’t exist anymore. I’m solely responsible for it. I didn’t want to get married, maybe someday I would, and I’ll take everyone by surprise.
Further he added by saying that, “”We’ve given closure to the relationship as I didn’t match up to the relationship, I was not ready to commit when the relationship needed culmination as we both had different visions. I have grown out of the relation… the breakup is painful but you have to move on, life goes on”. “We had decided, if we ever parted ways it won’t be for another man or woman.”
So will Bipasha respond to this?

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels