Sameera Reddy Is Desperate To Be In A Relationship Like Saifeena

Sameera Reddy has joined the long list of admirers of Saifeens's love story. "When you reach a certain age, there is no time and space for any flings whatsoever. Especially when you are an actress and in the world of glamour, it is all the more difficult to ascertain whether the person who claims to be in love with you indeed means it. This is the reason why I feel so enamored by the kind of chemistry that Saif and Kareena share. Theirs is what I call a great love story."
One can well understand what must have touched Sameera's heart strings. After all there was a time when she was deeply in love but now that she is single; she isn't quite exploring the town hunting for boys.
"Do you have any suggestions for me", laughs Sameera, "I am open to dating but then I am shying away from the filmy types. One day you are so much in love and the next day you are fighting it out on national television. Sorry boss, not my taste; I refuse to be part of such mud sledging. I am fine with outsiders coming to me, proving their worth and proposing me. They just need to have guts to do that."
Sameera's passive approach towards love isn't pleasing her mom and sister much. They have been pushing her to move away from spending time just by herself and instead find an eligible guy out there.
"No thank you but I am happy exploring the world and travelling all by myself", she smiles, "I have told my mom and sisters that if they are so concerned about me, they can go and find a good boy themselves. But puhleeze, I am not worried about being single. I am happy the way I am."


--
Posted By Blogger to NEW CINE BUZZ at 7/29/2011 08:56:00 PM



 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels