Vikram promoted Deiva Thirumagal at 58th Filmfare Awards

Vikram who was awarded as Best Actor Award for Raavanan at 58th Filmfare awards used the event for not only receiving the award but also for the promotion of his forthcoming film Deiva Thirumagal.

Vikram gave his vote of thanks to Director Mani Ratnam for giving him characteristic role in Raavanan.On the receiving Vikram said “I am thankful to Mani sir for giving me such wonderful and memorable character in Raavanan”.

When he was questioned how to compare Raavanan with Deiva Thirumagal then Vikram answered as “I will never compare two characters or films. I am happy to essay varied roles in my career. Deiva Thirumagal will again be a complete different film and has shaped up very well!"

We appreciate for the answer and say congratulations for winning a award as a Best Actor.

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels