Anushka not to enter in to wedlock until two years

South sensious actress Anushka is riding high as her recently released movie Deiva Thirumagal is running successfully. In the recent times there were few rumours are circulating about Anushka marriage,now the actress ends with her statements. Anushka has informed that she has no plans to get married until two years as she was to finish her current projects.

Anushka says "I have three promising projects which I have signed on dotted lines. I am going to work with Karthi which is going to be directed by Suraj. Moreover I am also a part of director Selvaraghavan's film and the official announcement will be made soon about this film".

"Coming to my Telugu films I am busy with the films I accepted so far and also signed a film along side of Nagarjuna. Now my diary is full for the next two years". Anushka says about telugu movies.




 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels