I am glamorous in Dirty Picture Silk Smitha role - Vidya Balan

http://www.ooho.co/oohostar/staradmin/cateImage/Vidya%20Balan%20dirty%20picture%202608%20004.JPG 
The Hindi film Dirty Picture is based on the life of the deceased Tamil glamour queen Silk Smitha. Vidhya Balan has donned the role of Silk Smitha.


The shooting of this film is in the final stages. The real incidents like Silk Smitha’s cinema career, love failure and suicide will feature in this film.

Vidhya Balan while speaking about donning this role said, "I had certain restrictions while acting. I had also limitations with regard to glamour.

But I have crossed these limitations in the film Dirty Picture. There was excessive glamour for me in this film because I had donned the role of Silk Smitha. Because of this I acted without refusing.

I had also acted in kissing sequences in this film. Since this film is registering the life of Silk Smitha, I made lots of research about her before acting in this role. This film is being released on 2nd December which happens to be the day when Silk Smitha was born."

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels