Jeeva launches GV Prakash's MUK single track

 
After the stupendous success of Ko, RS Infotainment offers its next film, titled Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal. The single track audio with music by GV Prakash Kumar was launched in Chennai.


Vega Music enters the market with this film, which is produced and directed by Elred Kumar and stars Atharva and Amala Paul. The single track was launched by Jiiva and has lyrics by Thamarai who was also present.

"It's a song about a lover giving presents to his lady love. But the lyrics I wrote were obsolete since the gifts I imagined are not in vogue with the youth these days! So the producer arranged for a day out at the malls for me, and I went around Citi Centre, Express Avenue, etc to see for myself what all the items on sale are and what the youthful trend is these days. It's only after that outing that I re-wrote the lyrics and modernized the gifts!" said Thamarai

Jiiva praised the skills of Elred Kumar, saying that he had a flair and eye for spotting good scripts and was a man of many talents. "This script is a different and very contemporary one and is about mind games," Jiiva disclosed.

GV Prakash added, "This is a great year for me with the films I have done so far. This film is special because for the first time I have done a youthful album, for people my age, whereas usually I do folk or period films! It's a first romantic musical for me."

Kumar disclosed that since the story and screenplay were by him, after he had a fall out and difference of opinion with the original director, he decided to part on friendly terms and direct it himself.

For Atharva, this is his second film after Bana Kathadi and he has maintained a six pack look for the stunt scenes by Rajsekar. The camerawork is by Sakthi of Renigunta fame.

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels