Shilpa Shetty upset with pregnancy rumor

Shilpa Shetty is upset with the rumor of her pregnancy. This wrong news puzzles her and she really feels disturbed. She again confirmed that she is not expecting.

"There is news that I am expecting and I don`t know that I am expecting. It baffles me. I always say that you do your job and I do mine. There is a line between us. You shouldn`t cross that line. I wouldn`t cross that line with you guys. It`s about respect," Shilpa said in an interview.

Married to a Britain-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra in 2009, the long legged actress said if such a situation really arrives, she would be more than happy to announce it.

"If I do get pregnant any day, I would be more than happy to announce it. This is not something I have to hide," said the 36-year-old actress.

After marriage, she would be seen in the film, 'The Desire', directed by R. Sarath and produced by her mother, Sunanda Shetty.


--
Posted By Blogger to NEW CINE BUZZ



 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels