John Abraham wants to Marry

John Abraham wants to Marry
John ABRAHAM Wants to Marry
John Abraham said that whatever had to happen has happened. I think we needed to move on. And we did just that." The actor said, "Speculations and perceptions are usually wrong. This one is no exception. I respected Bipasha when she was in my life. I still respect her when she is not in my life."

Bipasha seems to have no such inclinations to even greet her ex. The actresshad famously said, "I don't believe in wasting a minute over someone who doesn't value me." The actor however, said that he doesn't believe in washing his dirty linen in public. "Bipasha and I respected what we had. We are now in different spaces. Think of it, what's the point in tracing backwards?" quipped John.

Does it hurt to hear about her linkups with Rana Daggubatti, Josh Hartnett and Shahid Kapoor? He said, "If she is happy in whatever she is doing, that's all that matters."

Bipasha may have moved on, but what about John? Denying all rumours about him dating a certain Priya Marwah, the actor said, "There is no Priya Marwah. She doesn't exist. At least in my life."

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels