Billy Crystal Is Back To Host The Oscars!


Now that Eddie Murphy is officially out of hosting the upcoming 84th Annual Academy Awards, a quick replacement has been found... and he's none others than seasoned regular, Billy Crystal, who will step up to take on the role for the ninth time. That's right, folks... ninth time! Here's his confirmation via Twitter below.

@BillyCrystal Billy Crystal

Am doing the Oscars so the young woman in the pharmacy will stop asking my name when I pick up my prescriptions. Looking forward to the show.

It's great to have the good ol' Crystal back. After all, he has plenty of experience for the Oscar-hosting job. The only thing that worries me is the sense of deja vu experience. Then again, I'm sure he has that right comic timing to make people laugh their hearts out.

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels