Kadhal Sandhya says that she is not love with Santhanoo

Initially there were rumours that Sandhya was in love with Prithviraj. Now there are rumours that Sandhya is deeply in love with Santhanoo. When asked her about these continuous rumours, she said, " I always never wanted to get trapped in number one competition.

There is always a small world for me in the cinema industry. I am very clear in that. Though I have acted in hit films, I am very sad that I am not able to pair with top heroes. In between there are rumours that I am in love with Santhanoo.
There is nothing like that. Some people are spreading rumours that my parents are searching a bridegroom for me and because of this I am not accepting new films. My parents will announce about my marriage at the appropriate time. Now I am currently concentrating in cinema only."

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels