Mugamoodi to Beat Spiderman

Produced by Ronnie Screwvala Mugamoodi went on floors from day before yesterday. Jeeva, Narain and Pooja Hegde are so excited working with Mysskin with Sathya in charge of cinematography while K is composing the music for the lyrics penned by Kabilan and Madhan Karky. Mysskin while speaking about this film to the media said, “ This is my dream film. Right from my childhood I have read the stories of super heroes. I have enjoyed it. I wanted to make a film like that. Now I have got the opportunity to do this. I can confidently say that this kind of film has never been made in Tamil so far. Narain is donning the villain role. I know martial arts. Jeeva has also learnt martial arts. Dhilip Subbarayan and Shekar are choreographing the Kung Fu sequences. So far such fighting sequences featuring in this film would not have featured in any Indian films so far. This film is being made with the intention that it should entertain the children as well as the elderly people. I have completed the story of the Part 2 of Mugamudi even before commencing the shooting of the Part 1. There will be five parts.”

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels