Kolaveri Di success party for media


Sony Music threw a Kolaveri Di success party for the media. Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya who is the director of 3 were there to thank the media.

Dhanush and Aishwarya were at their affable best and were glowing with happiness asmedia friends came up to wish them.
The presence of Kolaveri composer Anirudh also added to the event.
Terming it as an informal get together, Dhanush was all smiles and completely at ease. Later in the evening, he got together with Anirudh and the both of them sang the Kolaveri song live for the media.
“I thank the media for their support in my career so far and for taking me to suchheights. I am now introducing another member of my family, my wife Aishwarya, who is debuting as director and I hope you will extend the same support to her as well,” said Dhanush.
All eyes are on the February release of 3, which is red hot in the market.

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels