Anne Hathaway On Being Secretive For Her Catwoman Role In THE...

Whether you realize or not, much of the recent headline about THE DARK KNIGHT RISES are gearing more on Tom Hardy's Bane. I'm sure a lot of fans are asking: what about Anne Hathaway who plays Selina Kyle/Catwoman? Again, from Total Film, here's an exclusive interview with Hathaway about the role she played for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Here's what she had to say about being secretive for her role.

"I signed a blood oath… [Raising her hands] Bloody thumbprint on the paper."

While the detail about her role remains sketchy, at least she does explain the appeal of the character.

"I went after it because it was the best role and Chris was willing to meet me. I want to be the best actress I can be and that means working with the best people and taking the most challenging roles. That's the plan and so far it's led to some really exciting places."

Additionally, she also claimed that THE DARK KNIGHT RISES is... "It's going to be really good."


--
Posted By Blogger to NEW CINE BUZZ at 8/05/2011 08:57:00 PM





 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels