Karthi's 'Thala Deepavali' plans

This being his first festival of lights after his marriage with Ranjini, Karthi Sivakumar has some big plans to celebrate his 'Thala Deepavali'. "I will be at my wife's hometown Erode for Deepavali this year," he says.
"However, I have decided to watch the first day first show of 7aum Arivu, as my anna Suriya has put extraordinary efforts for the film. I am very eager to watch the AR Murugadoss-directed movie," he says.
Currently busy shooting for 'Saguni', his first political satire, Karthi says, "It is an action film, which is told in a humorous way. Full of twists and turns, Saguni will be a treat for film-buffs."
"Post Siruthai, I was waiting for four months for a script like Saguni. I immediately grabbed it when Shankar Dayal narrated the story to me," the actor adds. Produced by Studio Green, 'Saguni' has Pranitha opposite Karthi.

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels