Sona withdraws case on SPB Charan by accepting written apology

The sordid high drama between Sona and SP Charan has come to an end on Tuesday night.

The actress has decided to withdraw all the cases against Charan, who has given a written apology!

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_horizontal/article-images/sb.jpg.crop_display.jpg
Sona had earlier got a lot of media attention when she made a sensational disclosure that Charan tried to molest her at the Mankatha success party held at actor Vaibhav's house (In pic: Sona with good friends Venkat Prabhu & Premji).

Director Venkat Prabhu and his brother Premji tried their best to broker peace between Charan and Sona, but the actress was determined to get a public apology.

Meanwhile SP Charan got anticipatory bail, as Sona with the support of a woman organisation decided to picket his house. But powerful mutual friends worked overtime to thrash out an amicable settlement.

Sona later told the media : "I respect SPB sir a lot. The incident did hurt me and I had demanded a public apology, now to resolve the matter I agreed for a written apology from Charan, which was delivered to me on Tuesday evening. I'm withdrawing all the complaints and have decided to take a break by leaving the country."

Sona said, "The matter came to an end with the help of a mutual friend whose name I don't want to reveal." In a letter to a few newspapers, Sona said "The developments of the past few weeks have been unfortunate. SP Charan and I (Sona Heiden) have resolved our differences. Charan is and always has been a good friend. The issue between us was blown out of proportion. I wish him all the best for the future." "The incident hurt me a lot and I have decided to leave the country for a while. I want to take rest," Sona said. "Thanks for all the support rendered by the media in highlighting the issue," she added. 

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels