Karthi not reluctant for new directors, direct Telugu movie soon

http://www.indiazooms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Karthi-next-in-100-days.jpg 
Karthi while speaking to the media said," The film Aayirathil Oruvan has been dubbed in Telugu with the title Yuganiki Okkadu and was released. In the same way my film Naan Mahan Alla was dubbed in Telugu with the title Naa Pere Shiva and was released. My film Paiyya was also dubbed in Telugu with the title Awara.

All these dubbed films turned out to big nits. So I have decided to act in a direct Telugu film. So I have been meeting lots of Telugu directors. I will act in a Telugu film which impresses me. There is also news that I will be acting in a Malayalam film. But I don’t have such idea because I don’t know Malayalam. I will examine this if I have to act in unavoidable circumstances. But some of the Malayalam directors are in touch with me. But they are speaking to me in connection with directing a Tamil film for me.
I was reluctant earlier to act in the films directed by new directors. But after Saguni, this hesitation has gone now. Debutant director Shankar Dayal has directed this film. This film has come out well."

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels