Vishal refuses to act under debutant directors?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhEriqj2QV8/TmZjrgUbMZI/AAAAAAAACsU/BbhHhuzwBBw/s1600/vedi-movie-stills+_13_.jpgThere is news that Vishal is refusing to act in debutant directors films. When asked Vishal about this, he said, "We had acquired the rights of the Telugu film Souryam two years ago itself.

We had planned to make this film after Avan Ivan. At the same time we happened to see the Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana. Immediately I called him to direct Veddi. My character in the film is called Prabhakaran.

I don’t want to get into controversy and the story is also not controversial hence the film was titled Veddi. I always have great regard to new directors. I myself have worked as an assistant director. Because of this I know the life and pain of new directors."

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels