3 has always been my film: Shruti Haasan



Shruti Haasan looks like an oil painting. Touch her and she’ll smudge.
At the moment, her latest film 7 aum Arivu, despite its incoherent content is one of the top grossers of the year. Naturally she’s on top of her game and is happy to be a part of its success streak.
The actress who is shooting near Mahabalipuram for 3 opposite Dhanush spoke to and confesses :  “I am lucky to be part of big films be it in Telugu or Tamil”. She’s also drawing all the stares because she is the heroine in Gabbar Singhthe remake of Dabangg in Telugu opposite Pawan Kalyan.
Talk about 3 and Shruti is all smiles: “ This is probably one of my fastest shoots so far. Aishwarya is not only the first woman director that I am working with, but one of the most professional team that I have come across. There was a bound script and perfect planning made us complete the film in record time. I will be completing the film in the next two days, and then I’m off to Pollachi for Gabbar Singh”
Speak about the script and her role, Shruti is enthralled: “3 has always been my film. I saw the movie before it was made. I could envision it when I heard the script and it was wow! The story was amazing and I thought if I’ve got this opportunity I should give it a shot.  That’s why after my initial dates issue, I came back into the project”.
The conversation goes into her Facebook impersonator: “ All I have to say that this person who is interacting with a lot of my fans and friends is not doing the right thing and I warn everyone who is following me on FB that it’s a fake id.”

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels