Osthi will take me places: Richa


Richa Gangopadhyaya is basking in the glory of Mayakkam Enna’s success. Now she is awaiting the release of her next Osthi opposite Silambarasan on 8 December.

‘In Osthi, I play the role of a rustic village belle. It’s in sharp contrast to the role I played in Maykkam Enna. The character is similar to Sonakshi Sinha’s role in Dabangg. In fact, I had to gain some weight for Osthi. I had to shoot for both films back-to-back and it was hectic. However, I’m on cloud nine as Mayakkam Enna has scored at the box office,’ she says.
On her role in Osthi, she says, ‘in Osthi, you will see me dancing and singing along with Simbu and it’s a commercial film.’
Osthi will be on par with Dabangg. Director Dharani has done a fantastic job and everyone will love the film, she adds.
Interestingly the movie has peppy numbers set to tunes by S Thaman. The songs are already topping the charts.
The movie will have a grand release across the globe with maximum number of prints

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels