Surya Bought a Bike ‘demands’ of his daughter Diya

 http://tamil.way2movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/suriya_image.jpg

Did you know why Suriya bought a bike recently? Well, it was only because of the 'demands' of his daughter Diya! The star revealed this in a radio interview recently. He said, "She (Diya) loves to ride on a bike. So, I bought myself a bike and whenever I get the time, I drop her at school. It's a lot of fun doing that." The star ensures he wears a helmet, not just because of safety, but also for the fear of getting mobbed. "Whenever I go in a car to drop her and I get down, invariably people recognize me. But it's different when I'm riding a bike." 


In a previous interview, the actor had stated that Diya doesn't seem to have any 'first child insecurity' and that she bonded quite well with her younger brother Dev. "She's quite fond of him," he had said then. 

Meanwhile, the "7aum Arivu" star also confessed that he keeps track of what his fans are discussing about him and his movies on online forums. "Of course, I'd like to know what comments they have about my career," he said, "It was quite hilarious to read a comment of someone who, in the midst of several positive comments on my roles in "7aum Arivu", wanted to know who worked on colouring my hair for the film!"

 
 
 

Label

Label

Labels